Tuesday 8 October 2013

Awesome Quotes!


Nothing cheers me up like a few funny movie and TV quotes, especially when I'm suffering 'Maths Depression!' With the help of a few friends I've gathered together a list of quotes I believe will put a smile on your face.


Fine! Judge all you want but Ross married a lesbian, left a man at the altar, fell in love with a gay ice dancer, threw a girl’s wooden leg in a fire, LIVE IN A BOX!’-Monica, Friends

It's all any of us wants, to find a nice person to hang out with 'til we drop dead. Not a lot to ask!’ 
-Loreli, Gilmore Girls

We're women. We don't say what we want, but we reserve the right to be pissed off if we don't get it.’  
- Lydia, Sliding Doors

"I shall call him squishy and he shall be mine. He shall be my squishy. Come here squishy!"   
- Dory, Finding Nemo

You have a ridiculously high regard for fate, mate!’ 
- Jack Sparrow, Pirates of the Caribbean

Exercise gives you endorphins. Endorphins make you happy. Happy people just don’t shoot their husbands, they just don't’
- Elle, Legally Blonde

You’re tacky and I hate you!’-School of Rock

Nobody puts Baby in the corner’-Johnny, Dirty Dancing

I mean, sure, I have my bad days, but then I remember what a cute smile I have.’-Chandler, Friends



No comments:

Post a Comment